The SpaceEscape the stresses of busy life by going to serene cottage on beautiful lake.
Perfect place to fish, swim, boat, and sit by the fire. Guest AccessPrivate beach front property with access to quiet lake
Canoes and kayaks welcome
Gas grill with propane tank and charcoal grill for easy outdoor cooking provided
Fire pit with surrounding outdoor chairs included for cozy evenings by the fire
Access to public boat ramp and dock with boat ties available for licensed boaters - Fishermen bring your rods and reels!
Selection of arts and crafts, board games and card games for all ages provided!
Escape the hustle and bustle of day-to-day distractions and enjoy the limited modern amenities provided, such as : Flat screen TV, Wii Console / DVD player, selection of games and DVDs, microwave, refrigerator, fans, electric stove, and Keurig to include a complimentary selection of k-cups!
There are two bedrooms, both situated with two twin beds and a large living room sofa to accommodate sleeping arrangements. Fully functioning indoor bathroom with newly updated toilet, shower and vanity. Outdoor shower and outhouse will also be available for nature seekers!
Kitchen recently updated with new flatware, utensils, pots/pans, glassware, plates and teapot. Includes table that comfortably seats four.
Outside deck with citronella candles and wagon-wheel chandelier to include bug deterring light bulbs, will assist in enjoying the beautiful outdoor skies any time of the year! Deck equipped with table and four outdoor chairs.
- Larger house on the left side of the property is a family home and not for rent - Renters will have full access to cabin on left side of the property and all outdoor amenities (outdoor shower, docks, beach, outhouse, firepit, grills).
- There is no cable or WiFi available Interaction with GuestsThe Host lives within 10 minutes of the cabin and will greet guests upon request for tour of cabin and property! The Host will also be available to provide local insight and recommendations on nearby attractions and activities! The NeighborhoodSerene Lake Winnepocket is located 20 mins outside of Concord, NH.
The charming town of Warner, NH is located just 6 miles down the road and offers many local gems such as:
- The Local, a family owned bar and grill hosting weekly specials and local song writers -2 East Main Street, Warner, NH 03278,
- School House Cafe, coffee house and pastry - 787 Route 103 E, Warner, NH 03278
- The Foothills - historic home turned breakfast and lunch restaurant - 15 East Main Street, Warner, NH 03278
Further down the road you will be able to find the familiar comforts of Market Basket, Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds.
Hike or bike the nearby Blackwater Dam and enjoy the view and all NH nature has to offer!
Or plan a day and visit some of these other nearby attractions!
- Kearsarge Indian Museum
- Winslow State Park on Mount Kearsarge
- Tanger Outlets in Tilton
- Pats Peak in Henniker
- Storyland in Glen
- Mount Sunapee
- Shaker Village in Canterbury Getting AroundA car is necessary to explore all the local town and nearby cities have to offer. Take a ride into Warner to explore antiques on Route 4, or into the heart of the town to enjoy cafes, flea markets, bookstores, covered bridges and other local splendors. Other Things to NoteUnfortunately, pets will not be allowed at this time :( Sorry for any inconvenience!