Come escape to New York’s picturesque Adirondack Mountains by reserving a stay at this lovely Warrensburg vacation rental home! Conveniently located mere minutes from the region’s most notable attractions and furnished with all the necessary comforts of home, this inviting residence has everything you need for a genuinely memorable retreat.
Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests throughout a spacious 1,500 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, this large A-frame house is an ideal size and layout for families, friends or couples traveling together. Upon your arrival, you’ll immediately fall in love with the home’s very cozy atmosphere and all-knotty pine interior, certain to help you feel far from the stresses of everyday life. Everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including in-unit laundry machines, flat screen TVs with cable for entertainment, wireless internet access and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential cooking appliances. The front of the house consists mainly of windows, which makes watching the winter snowfall a beautiful experience!
During the warmer months, look forward to unwinding outside on the abode’s wonderful private wraparound deck, where you can observe serene views of the treetops and brook across the road, which is home to beavers and other wildlife. When walking onto the deck, you are literally looking straight into the treetops! The back of the property features an outhouse, fire pit and horseshoe pits, along with a shelter building for getting undercover in the event of turbulent weather. If you’re traveling with little ones, they’ll particularly love the great fenced-in play yard for children!
When you stay at this delightful house, you won’t have to venture far to enjoy everything the area has to offer! Within 10 to 15 minutes, you can easily reach popular attractions such as Gore Mountain Ski Center, Garnet Lake Lodge, Great Escape Lodge and Theme Park, Village of Lake George, Lake George Beach, Echo Lake Beach, Saratoga North Creek Scenic Railway, Warren County Bikeway, and terrific shopping at Aviation Mall and Lake George Outlet Mall. The golfers in your group will be pleased to find excellent 18-hole golf courses less than 4 miles away from the home, including Cronin’s 18-hole Golf Course, situated just 6 minutes down the road.
From recreational parks, swimming, hunting and fishing to riding motorcycles, shopping, cross country skiing and downhill skiing, this region truly has a little something for every interest and taste. In the winter, spend a fun day snow tubing at Dynamite Hill, located close by. The Hudson River flows down the road near the house with many fantastic swimming, kayaking and fishing spots, among plenty of opportunities for other recreational water activities. No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you choose to spend your time, you can’t go wrong by choosing this attractive Warrensburg vacation rental house as your ultimate home base for exploring the Adirondacks!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, private wraparound deck, fenced-in play yard for children, fire pit, horseshoe pits, and more
- Pack-N-Plays available for those traveling with infants
- Prime location! Within 5-20 minutes of all major area attractions, including just 6 minutes to the Town of Warrensburg and 15 minutes to Gore Mountain Ski Center
- Close proximity to excellent opportunities for fishing, swimming, golfing, cross country and downhill skiing, shopping, motorcycling, hunting, and family-friendly recreation
- Certified daycare referral available!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Loft): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Twin-sized Bed in 4th room
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply