The SpaceFeaturing 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 8 guests on beds, as well as 6 guests on comfortable air mattresses, this stately residence is the perfect size for large families or groups of close friends traveling together. There's plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax throughout 3 full floor levels. You’ll find the home’s beautifully appointed, 3,200 square foot interior filled with fascinating antiques and many unique features such as vintage clocks, antique gas lights converted to electric, 17 antique solid oak schoolhouse doors that the house was literally built around, and numerous other distinctive touches that you really need to experience. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with stunning all hardwood floors, stainless steel kitchen island with pot rack, and all the other necessary cooking appliances. All the other amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet access right down to the dock for your convenience, and much more. Interaction with GuestsEvolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise. The NeighborhoodThere’s certainly no shortage of fun to be had here, as the property also provides a variety of “water toys” available for guest use including kayaks, a small sailboat, windsurfer, paddle boat, canoe, and practically anything else you could ever need. You'll even get to enjoy chauffeur driven pontoon rides for an additional fee! If you're bringing your own non-powered boat, you'll be able to make special arrangements to allow lake use. The best feature of all is the property’s 1,200 square foot dock situated right on the lake, complete with full 110-volt power for essentially commercial-level entertainment. There are also several charcoal and propane fired smokers, including a hog roaster capable of easily cooking 200 pounds of meat, perfect for those looking to entertain a large group for a special event or gathering! You’ll find full seating arrangements with plenty of room for everyone to relax, including a hammock to watch the sunset - the dazzling display of evening colors over the lake will simply take your breath away!
While summer is generally considered prime, this lake oasis offers wonderful outdoor living year-round. With 4 distinct seasons and all the associated beauty that comes with the changing seasons, this lakefront home is guaranteed not to disappoint, no matter what time of year you choose to visit. Come and let this incredible Lawrenceburg vacation rental house serve as your sanctuary - you’ll want to return again year after year! Other Things to NoteKey Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with hardwood floors, 3 wraparound decks, wireless internet access, cable TV, hog roaster, several smokers, hammock, and a variety of "water toys" including kayaks, paddle boat, canoe, and much more
- Enjoy guided pontoon rides around the lake for an additional charge
- Massive 1,200 square foot private dock on the lake with full 110-volt power, ideal for entertaining!
- Amazing lakefront location, the epitome of outdoor living!
- Located about 20 minutes away from Cincinnati
- Inquire with the owner about special themes for your stay, including but not limited to beer brewing training, wine tasting, fish smoking, the Indy 500, opening day for the Cincinnati Reds, a 4th of July fireworks display, and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Full-sized Pullout Bed
- Additional Air Mattresses can be provided to accommodate 2-4 extra guests
- Tent camping is welcome on the property during the summer months