This very clean, quiet, comfortable walkout basement apartment is attached to our house and has a separate, private walkway and entrance. It has been completely remodeled by us with lots of care and love. It is ideal for clean, quiet travelers seeking a space to relax and call home during their trip to Colorado. We also live in the adjacent house and work from home, but we have built in noise reduction baffling where possible in the common walls to help minimize sound transfer.
The property is in a very quiet neighborhood, yet close to downtown Denver, RTD #38 bus (one block away), Highlands neighborhood, Tennyson Street Shopping area, Golden, Clear Creek Trail, grocery stores, Crown Hill Park, and lots of nature. 30min. from/to Denver International Airport, and 35min. to Boulder. Lutheran Medical Center is 2min. away.
Enjoy the beautiful mountain view, parks, and the open spaces, while staying so close to town/city centers.
One bedroom with one very comfortable queen bed (Sleep Number). We also have a day bed (one person) set up in the studio/living room area, if needed--Please request use of the day bed for sleeping so we can set it up for you before your arrival.
- Filtered water and instant filtered hot water
- Gas cook top
- Keurig coffee maker or drip coffee maker
- Full-size refrigerator
- Convection toaster oven and everything you need to cook, relax, and enjoy
- Bosch washer and dryer
Our property backs to an open space park with a spectacular view of the mountains, so you will feel like you are in the countryside : )
Full Apartment and living space with everything you need to make your stay comfortable, relaxing, and convenient.
- Plenty of parking space and private entry (keypad with code provided).
- The space is a totally self contained garden-level walkout basement (we live upstairs, but are very quiet). You will probably not see us except for the day you arrive.
- We have installed noise cancellation in the shared walls, so the space is very quiet.
- Private patio space adjacent to the suite with a dining table, chairs, and the view! (The main patio in the yard is shared, but you can use it, too)
- Coffee and Tea available.
- Cooking utensils, pots, pans, coffee mugs, plates, spices, salt+pepper, cooking oil, etc.
- Yoga Mats and Yoga blankets (plenty for everyone)
- Bathroom has shampoo, conditioner, body-wash, and basic toiletries available during your stay (please do not remove)
Host Interaction with Guests
We are available to answer any questions you might have and we will do our best to make your stay comfortable, convenient, and memorable. We also like to give our guests privacy and the space to slow down and to rest without too many interactions. So just let us know what we can do for you. We will provide you with general information on restaurants, grocery stores, access to various stores and activities.
So much nature! Trails, Rocky Mountain views, Open Space parks, lots of trees, and easy access to restaurants and more!
There are several microbreweries within a mile or so from our house, award winning pizzerias, riverside walking and biking paths, parks, and hiking trails. We love living here and know you will love staying here too.
(People in the know have started to call the city of Wheat Ridge "Sweet Ridge"!)
- Light Rail nearby (a short drive)
- RTD Bus stop that will take you to Downtown Denver (3 min. walk to bus stop)
- 7 miles to downtown Denver
- Easy access to I-70 for going to the mountains and to/from the airport
- Easy drive to Red Rocks, Golden, Boulder