Quaint Cabin - lakes, hiking & fun!
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
All open concept with true cabin feel. Vaulted ceilings that are all wood. Wood burning stove inside and pit outside. Tall beautiful pine trees and amazing ground cover. 1 queen, 1 trundle and 1 bunk. (4 twins) Also a comfy couch. Public access right across the street. You can wheel the canoe down easily.Guest Access
Cabin, firewood & canoe. Will take you on our pontoon if you're up for it.Interaction with Guests
As often or as little as you would like. We can take you anywhere or show you around. Take you on our boat or leave you alone. We just want our guests to have fun.The Neighborhood
You can do anything nature related you want with ease. Swimming, fishing, boating, hiking or biking all right there. Quiet neighborhood lined with pine trees. Everyone is friendly.Getting Around
plenty of hiking nearby. Downtown Whitewater is about a 15 minute drive
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page