The SpaceOur 4-bedroom house with swimming pool is set in a quiet, leafy suburban cul-de-sac by the Canning River reserve and near to Curtin University.
The guest double bedroom is comfortably furnished with queen-size bed, built-in wardrobe, bedside table, dressing table with drawers, and a desk. The house has central evaporative air-conditioning, but portable fan/heater is also available when required. Clean and fresh bed linen, blanket, etc are included. Guest AccessGuests are free to share the internal and external common areas of the home as though they are part of the family. The shared bathroom has a modern bathtub, wash basin, shower area and ceiling heater. Towels and toiletries are provided for guests' convenience. The toilet is separate and also shared.
Laundry facilities are available free and include washing machine and detergent, washbasin, iron and ironing board, and external clothes drying area.
Guests may also use the kitchen and appliances, cutlery, crockery and dining area for their meals. Self-service continental breakfast (cereals, tea/coffee, sugar, milk, toast, butter, jam, honey) and fresh fruit are included daily.
Our living area and lounge room are freely shared with guests for their relaxation and entertainment. There are large screen TVs, DVD/VCD/CD and radio, as well as free wireless internet access.
For outdoor relaxation and recreation, after a hectic day out perhaps, the sheltered alfresco dining area and in-ground swimming pool in the backyard is the place to be refreshed and rejuvenated!
Car parking in the private carports or driveway at the front is free and safe. Interaction with GuestsWe are a family of 3 - a retired couple with a daughter in university. Although at least one of us may be at home most times, we respect the privacy and space of our guests. Notwithstanding this, we would be delighted to offer any help or suggestions to guests seeking information on places to visit or things to do around Perth. The NeighborhoodWe are well located with most places around Perth just 30 mins or less away by car. Within walking distance, literally a stone throw away, is the enchanting and rustic Canning River reserve. For nature lovers, morning or evening walk to the Kent St Weir or Riverton Bridge parks is a delight and a "must do".
For shopping, there is Westfield Carousel nearby - the first mega-mall in Perth - where you can find everything from supermarkets to departmental stores, cinemas, food court, cafes, restaurants, boutiques, numerous shops of all types, banks, post office, hair/beauty salons, newsagencies, etc etc etc.
For other entertainment and recreation, there are the exciting Crown Perth casino & entertainment complex in Burswood, the beautiful Collier Park golf course in nearby Karawara, and the inviting Swan Valley where the first vineyards and wineries in WA were founded.
In neighbouring Bentley suburb is the very popular and inspiring Curtin University campus where thousands of students and staff congregate. Getting Around* The bus stops for buses to the nearest train stations at Cannington and Bull Creek, Curtin University and Perth CBD are merely 3-5 mins walk away along Leach Hwy and Bungaree Rd.
* Perth CBD, Fremantle, Mandurah and Joondalup are all easily accessible by train from the Cannington train station too.
If you drive:
* Perth International Airport - 15-20 mins/12.2 km (taxi fare approx $30-40)
* Perth Domestic Airport - 17-20 mins/13.9 km (taxi fare approx $30-40)
* Perth CBD - 15 mins/9 km
* Fremantle - 30 mins/18 km
* Swan Valley Wineries - 30-40 mins
* Westfield Carousel Shopping Mall - 5 mins/2.4 km
* Curtin University - 5-10 mins/ 3 km
* Crown Perth Entertainment Complex - 15 mins/10 km
* Collier Park Public Golf Course - 10 mins/4 km
* Canning River Reserve - 3 mins walk/100 m
* Kent St Weir Park - 3-5 mins drive or 20 mins walk/1.8 km
* Riverton Bridge Park - 4-5 mins drive or 20 mins walk/2.1 km
* Other parks, shops, cafes/restaurants, libraries, facilities and amenities are also located nearby in Wilson and neighbouring suburbs like Cannington, Riverton, Shelley, Manning, Victoria Park, Como, South Perth, Melville, and Canning Vale. Other Things to NoteConditions:
* Couple or female guests only
* Minimun Stay - 3 nights
* Check in/out time is flexible subject to availability
* Airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at AUD$15.00 each way, if required.