The SpaceOur home is a spacious single storey house, with two separate 'wings'.
We are renting out one wing of the house for group travellers.
This wing includes:
Three bedrooms & a guest lounge, all with air conditioning & heating.
* Room 1 - Queen bed (2)
* Room 2 - Double bunk (3)
* Room 3 - Queen bed (2)
* Guest lounge - 3 x Single bunk beds (6). (soon to be 4 + sofa bed)
Air mattresses are provided for additional guests in this room.
New modern bathroom, 2 x toilets and a laundry room.
Toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash and a hair dryer is provided.
The guest lounge opens up to the shared dining area and shared open plan kitchen. This and along with the laundry are the only areas shared with the host. Guests have access to their own fridge in the dining area.
Tea and coffee are provided complimentary.
BBQ facilities are available. The large 5-burner bbq will be able to cook up a feast for your group.
There is complimentary parking on site for your vehicle. We can accommodate 4 small to medium sized vehicles on the property. We also have parking available on our verge for large vehicles such as a minibus.
If you are taking public transport, there are frequent buses to and from the nearest train station (Bull Creek station), which is a 12 minute train ride to Perth CBD.
What we offer is perfect for:
* Multi generational families
* Large family
* Large group of friends
* Group business travel (eg. group bonding trips, seminars etc)
* Wedding / Event guests Guest AccessGuests have access to the entire house except for the host wing, which is closed off to guests. Interaction with GuestsWe enjoy interacting with our guests, so please feel free to have a chat with us when we're home. We can be contacted via phone, email or via Airbnb.
Our dog (Bex) is incredibly friendly and loves people and tummy rubs. If you are scared of dogs, please let us know and we will keep Bex to our side of the house. The NeighborhoodThings we love about our neighbourhood:
- Garden City Shopping Centre is our local mall, and is a short 3 minute drive away. It's a great place to shop for clothes, groceries or just have a coffee
- Fremantle is a short drive away (~10mins) and has plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes and events happening throughout the year. Fremantle also has beautiful beaches and beach-side cafes to have a delicious breakfast
- Perth city / Northbridge / Leederville / Kings Park is also a short drive away (10-15mins), with plenty of things to see and do. If you want to play Pokemon Go, Kings Park is the best place to visit in Perth or Elizabeth Quay.
- most importantly, our neighbourhood is a safe, family friendly, suburban location where you can feel safe walking around
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is a 5-minute drive away Getting AroundThere is a bus stop within 100m of the house. Buses are frequent, taking you to the train station Other Things to NoteInternational power adapters are available for purchase on site for $2 each.
Check in/out times are flexible, however a $125 fee will be applied for either early check ins or late check outs as they require us to block out dates to accommodate your requirements as we often get check-ins and check-outs on the same day. If check in / out times are closer to midnight on the day of arrival/departure, your nightly rate + guest numbers will apply.
Optional extra for large groups wishing to spread out and have an extra bathroom to use. $40p/night extra + $40 cleaning fee:
**THE MODERN GRANNY FLAT**
Our 2 bedroom (1QS, 2 x single bunk, 1 x sofa bed), 1 bathroom, kitchen granny flat at the rear of the property is available for rent for groups who wish to have extra space and use of an extra bathroom.
The outside features 2 murals by local Fremantle artist, Brenton See (@brentonsee) showcasing a few animals native to Australia.
You have your own small patio for outdoor dining.