1) Modern above-the-MRT residential complex
*** 24 hours security guards and camera
*** Automatic fire alarm and sprinking system
*** Prestigious club house with pools, water theorpy, gym, multimedia room, and other facilities
*** Convenience stores surrounding MRT
2) Integrated transportation hub just outside the complex
*** Direct airport bus to TPE
*** MRT to downtown Taipei area
*** Buses to Taipei, Wu-Lai hot spring area, and northen Taiwan attractions
*** Hospital shuttle
3) Sitting by the beautiful Bitan river park, one of Taiwan's most famous scenic site:
*** Suspension bridge -- in 2~3 mins walk.
*** Green lake and rocks -- boating and other water activities
*** Hiking trails along bothside of Bitan lake
*** Natural water bird habitat in seasons
*** Multi-drop bike rental and riverside trail to TamShui
4) Private loft with converted upstair bedroom with a queen bed (150cm * 185cm), and a sofa sleeper (120cm * 190cm) in living room for max 3 adults or 2 adults plus 2 kids to stay.
It also has open kitchen, dinning area, and a small bar with full set of items for people to stay like at home. Just bring your personal stuffs!
It has lots space, friendly neighborhood, easy but vivid life style, and comfortable environment. So it is great for mid-to-long term stay. And we think 30 days is great for exploring Taipei and its vicinity. But we can also accomodate short stays. Guest AccessIn the loft:
* Living room with high ceiling
* 1 queen bed, and 1 sofa bed
* 42 inch LED HDTV
* Fiber-optic internet access, Wi-Fi, and delux HD TV package
* Bathroom with bath tub and shower curtain
* Washer/dryer, with detergent
* Cookware and tableware for 4 person
* Clean bath towel and hand towel
* Shampoo and liquid soap
* Clean bed sheet & cover, pillow cover, and sofa sleeper pad
* Electrical range, microwave oven, electrical kettle, 2-door refrigerator with ice maker, hair dryer
* Cleaning supply and a vacauum
In the community club house:
* Free: lobby, newspaper & magzine reading room, library, garden, management service
* Require ticket: lap and water massage pools, gym, multimedia theater
* Coin-taken laundry room
Underground parking is open to public with automatic payment machine.
Interaction with GuestsThe host can be reached in email, phone, LINE, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Sk/kype, Vber, etc. Call us any time if you need immediate help.
The NeighborhoodBitan is one of the eight famous attractions in Taiwan historically, and probably the largest river park with boat rental in Taipei vicinity today. Its beautiful rock and cliff formation by the river are very eye-catching. The area further offers hiking trails, water sports, daily local market, weekend farmer's market, night market, and an old town street. You will find lots of attractioning around.
As we are on a complex over the MRT station and adjacent to a bus transporation hub, it is very convenient to reach Taipei or even Greater Taipei from here.
Local food lovers can go to (1) Xindian Road for night market, (2) Bitan riverside for cuisine street, (3) Guangming Road for plenties of low cost traditional restaurants. See maps on PC version for Guidebook.
Northern Taiwan also has many old towns, natural trails, and plant habitats worth visiting and can be reached in 1 day trip from Bitan. Such as, Wu-Lai hot spring town, ShanXia Old Street, Manyueyuan National Forest Recretation Center, and Pinlin team town, etc.
As host, we highly recommend to take bus to Wu-Lai warm spring area. The route has beautiful green scene, great water quality, old street, trails, and convenient bus access (no exchange). For people also interested in light weight hiking, you can go further in to Nei-Dong National Park which is famous for a series of beautiful Water Falls, one 3-layer grand fall, green mountain and lake scenes, and fresh air with Taiwan's highest anion density at 50,000+ anions per cubic centimeter. A must visit place for Xindian & Taipei visitors. Getting AroundDirect MRT & Buses:
* To Taipei city and Greater Taipei area, start with MRT Green Train. Takes approximately 24min to Taipei station, 30min to Shilin, 41min to Beitou, 63 min to Tamsui . All do simple same-platform transfer once, i.e., step from one side to the other side of the same platform, no stairs, at Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station.
* To TPE Internatioal Airport via 大有Bus 1968. Bus starts down stair, and takes 1-1.5 hour depending on traffic.
* To 烏來hot spring town, via Bus 849, or taxi from $600. Take taxi further into Nei-Dong National Recreational Park.
* To 三峽SanXia Old Street via Bus 779, about 50 min. Taxi takes about 20min.
* To 坪林 Tea Town via Green 12, Bus 923
* To Taipei 101 via MRT, Green 1, or Brown 7
* To 基隆 via Bus 1551
* To Taipei Zoo and Mao-Kong Sky Ferry Park via Green 1
List of buses:
* In-station: Bus 8, Bus 779, Bus 839, Bus 923, Bus 1551, Bus 1968, Brown 7, Green 1, Green 6, Green 12
* Roadside: Bus 642, Bus 644, Bus 650, Bus 849, Bus 930, Green 5, Green 13.
* To 宜蘭/羅東/蘇澳: take MRT to 大坪林 station, then take Bus 9028
* To 故宮 National Palace Museum: take MRT to Shilin station (transfer once at Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station), then take Bus 255. Total 60min.
* To Manyueyuan National Forest Recreation Area - Water falls. Around 3 hours on bus one way, and about 60min by taxi or car.
Note 1: MRT and many buses begin and end right here. So seating is highly available when getting out.
Note 2: For Taiwan natural attractions, please see (website hidden). Other Things to NoteImportant Announcements:
1. This converted loft has two levels. Upper level is the bedroom with ceiling height 125 cm or 41 inch. So you need to sit in, instead of walk in. But it has plenty of space (you can put all luggage there in a closet) and a queen size bed. In down stair, living room has a sofa bed at 3 foot wide x 6.3 foot long. So it can accommodate a 3rd person or 2 small kids.
2. Security deposit is held by Airbnb. If there is no accident that caused material damage, it will be fully refunded to the guest within 48 hours of check out. So if you found something wrong at check in, please do take photos of the problem area and email to host within 12 hours of check in. So, guest should always take a quick look of everything after entered the loft.
Thanks a lot.