The SpaceWho could imagine finding, just 60km south of Agadir, this little corner of paradise with an impression of the end of the world? Yet this is not a mirage. Nestled in the natural reserve of Souss Massa, this villa offers all the comfort and tranquility of your dreams for your vacation.
Lunch on the terrace sheltered from the sun by delighting you a breathtaking view of the sea and the bay with its golden sand dunes.
The hot hours, refresh yourself with a dip in the infinity private pool, or taking a dip in the ocean at the foot of the villa, and enjoy the calm mixed with the sound of waves by offering a nap in the corner of shade.
In a traditional atmosphere, enjoy all the modern comforts: TV flat screens, modern and fully equipped designer (Nespresso machine, oven, hob), very good wifi connection (fiber), air conditioning, etc.
Next few villas in typical Moroccan charm and whose architecture has been carefully studied in order to integrate with the beautiful landscape, Villa Massa is decorated with a subtle blend of Moroccan and contemporary styles.
The villa also benefits from a hotel service (daily cleaning, linen and towels provided and changed every 4 days, possibility of room service at the villa).
FOR STAYS OF MORE THAN ONE WEEK DISCOUNTS ARE CONSENTED, PLEASE CONTACT US ON THIS POINT. Guest AccessThe entire villa is available to our guests including:
- 5 bedrooms with private bathroom
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Internal patio
- The terrace and the large private pool of 14 meters in length. Interaction with GuestsWe welcome our guests to the villa to hand over the keys, explain how the various devices (TV, internet, appliances, ...) and give them advice for visiting the region. The NeighborhoodMassa and its surroundings offer many activities that fully occupy your days : surfing lessons, walks, bike or camel. The adjoining Hotel also offers you to taste its delicious Moroccan cuisine or enjoy a moment of relaxation in its Spa (massages, steam room, jacuzzi). Finally, golfers will enjoy the magnificent courses in Agadir (60 km).
We particularly like:
* Enjoy the sunrise or sunset, the beauty of the natural reserve of Massa, planted with reeds, mimosa and palm trees, and home to more than 130 000 hectares, nearly 250 species of migratory birds.
* On the way back, choose some freshly caught fish and sold on the boat.
* The vast sandy beach that stretches to the horizon.
* Strolling spices and haggle, fruits, vegetables and other Moroccan flavors typical souks and without tourists Massa (Tuesday) and Belfaa (Sunday).
* Get to know our two lovers, Ibrahim camel and mare. And with them, to venture down the beach, trot or gallop ... (for the more adventurous!)
* Exploring the most beautiful villages and surrounding areas: Tifnit (35 km), authentic fishing village with its cave houses, Tiznit (45 km), a small Moroccan town with its beautiful adobe walls, famous for its Berber jewelery its bustling souk on Thursday; The valley honey and Paradise (80 km), the imperial city of Taroudant (100 km) and in the heart of the Anti-Atlas, the village of Tafraout, camped in the valley of Ammeln, beautiful pink granite mountains (145 km).
and a little further Marrackech (280 km) at 3 hours drive. Getting AroundBy car:
Coming from Agadir, follow direction Tiznit, then turn right 3km after the village of Belfaa following signs Ksar Massa.
We can also send you our driver will wait at the airport.
The price is 300 dh (30 €)
It is also possible to arrive in Marrakech or Essaouira (about 3 hours drive), two very well-served cities and represent interresting steps. Rates aircraft are sometimes cheaper and flights more frequent. Our driver can also drive you to the villa from these cities for 150 euros. Other Things to NoteFOR STAYS OF MORE THAN ONE WEEK DISCOUNTS ARE CONSENTED, PLEASE CONTACT US ON THIS POINT.
- Consumption of water, electricity and gas (excluding pool heating)
- The maintenance of the pool (goods and labor)
- Household linen (bed sheets, duvet covers, comforters, pillowcases, bath towels, towels, washcloths, bath mats and beach towels).
- Daily cleaning (excluding dishes). The bath linen is changed daily, bed linen and beach towels every 4 days.
- A bottle of mineral water per room on arrival day.
- Internet access via wi fi,
- Cable television with French and foreign channels
- The air conditioning and heating
- Room-service residence Ksar Massa 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Support the technical service if needed
- Support of the receipt of the residence Ksar Massa: Booking excursions, spa treatments.
Not included in this price:
- The tourist taxes: 31 dirhams per person over 12 years
- Heating the pool
- Meals and drinks
- SPA care
it is possible to have a driver for shopping or accompany you in your excursions.